duminică, 30 martie 2008

Secret Whispers I

Relax . Take a deep breath . Try not to listen your thoughts right now... try listening to me. I will take you to a fabulous journey ... do not look so frightened! Just trust me...

You are too tensed ,to stressed .It is impossible to travel like this .You will have to change your soul so that you will be able to come with me . Listen...



Close your eyes .Lie down if you feel like... Listen calmly .Let the music invade your body and your mind .Let it sing from the bottom of yourself .I will be here...waiting ...for our journey must begin.

*

Are you done? Good! Now open your eyes .What? You can't? Of course you can't ,because our journey had already began .You are already dreaming .So carry on...


Agalloch - In the shadow of our pale companion
Asculta mai multe audio Muzica

What's that? You can hear something ? Indeed. It's the sound of our journey .It is why I've taken you with me. Can you feel it? Is it not beautiful? It's time for you to dream ! It's time for you to escape from reality .Give me your hand .Yes ! Let's go ... there's no time to waste .Fantasy is short .Let's move with more haste .Do not forget to listen the music .It's the main reason I've brought you here. Lie down... Unlock your senses! Try not to listen to me either. Try to set yourself free...


*

Wake up ! Open your eyes ! Are you all right ? As long as you don't remember...everything is going to be just fine. Go back to reality and use your new powers .Understand...


1.Agalloch - The Lodge
2.Agalloch - In The Shadow of Our Pale Companion
Tnx Sirius.

Niciun comentariu: